Ready for your Exam?
Here are some helpful tips before your appointment:
- If you are a new patient, please fill out the "New Patient Paperwork" and bring to your appointment. If you are an existing patient coming for your annual exam, please fill out the "Existing Patient Paperwork" and bring to your appointment.
- Please bring any prior optical records that you may have. You may also fill out the "Third Party Paperwork" if you have records with a different provider. This is not required, but will help the doctor better assist your needs.
- If you wear contact lenses, Please wear them or bring the old boxes/lens packaging so we can determine what you are wearing. If you have used up your last contact lenses and do not have any boxes or lenses remaining, we can re-fit you if the prior contact lens information is unavailable. Please wear your contact lenses to the exam.
- If you have diabetes, your eyes will need to be dilated. A copy of your exam will be sent to your primary physician for continuation of care. Please bring the name and address of your primary physician and any other provider who you would like a copy sent to.
- If it has been a long time since your eyes were dilated, we will suggest a dilated eye exam. There is no extra fee for this comprehensive service. If you are interested in a dilation, please note that you will experience blurred vision. While a dilated exam is more thorough, you will always have the choice of declining to be dilated or to postpone dilation to your next exam. We prefer to do a comprehensive eye exam but understand that schedules do not always allow for dilation.
- Please bring a mask to your appointment. For the time being, we are requesting that only the patient attend the appointment.